WALKER’S provides carpet cleaning & janitorial services to a wide range of clients from residential home owners to commercial businesses with buildings ranging in size from 1,000 – 100,000 sq. feet. Our clients are located throughout Prince William County, Fairfax County Manassas, Centreville and surrounding areas. WALKER’S started as a small operation in March of 1971. It grew to the size it is today with a lot of hard work and one underlying thought, to provide the highest quality product at a fair and reasonable rate.
Our longevity in the business is a result of our direct owner involvement and the individual attention we give to each and every one of our clients. If there is ever a problem that the trained personnel or supervisors cannot take care of satisfactorily, then we encourage you to call and speak with an owner of the company directly.
We offer quality cleaning and maintenance services throughout Northern Virginia:
- Residential Properties
- Government Offices & Buildings
- Medical Facilities (Hospitals and Laboratories)
- Churches/Religious Institutes
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Daycare Facilities
- And more!
EMERGENCY FLOOD SERVICES PROVIDED
Thank you for taking the time to view our website for the services we offer. Whether your needs are for your home or business, we believe you will find WALKER’S to have the best quality cleaning service at the best possible rates in the area.
- Steam Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mobile Home / RV Rug and Upholstery Cleaning
- Scotch Guard Treatment
- Oriental Rugs (Pick-up & Delivery Available)
- Window Cleaning
- Paste Wax Hardwood Floors
- Ceramic Tile Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Empty Building Cleaning (Commercial empty buildings)
- Final Cleaning Service (residential empty homes)
- Commercial Janitorial
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- 24-Hour Emergency Flood Service
- Insurance Claims Accepted
If you would like an estimate, please call or complete our online estimate request form. If you are interested in employment, please call for an appointment and print and complete our employment application accessed via the Employment Application button.